The story of the Ogi brand starts with David Spencer. He felt a growing demand for small frames that were not only finely crafted but also affordable:
- David launched Ogi’s first eyewear collection in 1997, consisting of fifteen unique styles in five colors.
- The designs combined small, refined shapes with bright colors unlike anything else available in the market.
- One of Ogi’s key philosophies from day one is a constant release of new products.
- Ogi Eyewear continues to redefine affordable luxury by offering luxurious eyewear at unprecedented price points.
- Utilizing the finest materials and components from international locales, Ogi creates unique eyewear collections sold only by select optical retailers worldwide.
- Ogi now includes several sub-brands: OGI Eyewear (Bold Contemporary Eyewear), OGI Kids (for Tomorrow’s Trendsetters), Seraphin (an Elite Neo Classic Collection) and SCOJO New York (Premium Reading Eyewear).
Find out more about Hugo Boss Eyewear from your optometrist near Eagan!